Our Managing Director has recently updated our customers regarding the Corona virus pandemic.
As a valued customer of Refresh Water, we would like you to provide you with an update in relation to COVID-19.
The safety, health and well-being of our employees and customers are of the utmost importance to us. Whilst Refresh Water remains fully operational and open for business as usual. In addition to our already current high standards of hygiene, we have also implemented the following procedures.
- All our delivery drivers and engineer will wear protective gloves at all times when on a customer’s premises. They will also wear these when handling any products to be used on customers premises.
- Customers are no longer required to sign our devices when we make a delivery or on completion of a service visit.
- The delivery driver or service engineer will now just ask to take an initial and surname name for our records, they will then input these themselves.
- All devices will also be sanitised on a regular basis throughout the day.
- All operational vehicle cabs will be sanitised at least once a day with the focus being made on all touchpoints.
- All staff are stringently following the guidelines set out by the UK Government on how to avoid and catching and spreading the coronavirus.
- Where possible staff have been told to maintain a reasonable distance (approx. 1 metre) from other people at customers premises.
We are well stocked with all the products and materials needed to fulfil our customers’ orders, requirements and needs. We are also in continuous contact with our suppliers to ensure we maintain adequate stocks throughout this difficult period.
We have also implemented new hygiene procedures across all our facilities, which includes sanitising all touchpoints at least twice a day.
Rest assured we are totally committed to providing all our customers with a continued comprehensive level of service and support.
If you have any questions or would like to speak to a member of our team, please do hot hesitate to contact us on 0800 073 0474.
Thank you for your continued customer and support.
Craig Flynn Managing Director